- 1968 | The company is founded. Within 20 years, BGR Saws’ production area grows from 12,000 sq. ft. to 70,000 sq. ft.
- 2004 | BGR invests $3 million to gain full control of heat treat processing.
- 2004 | BGR opens a sales office and warehouse in the southeastern United States.
- 2005 and 2006 | The capacity of the warehouse in Bossier City, Louisiana, is substantially increased.
- 2006 | BGR invests $3 million to purchase a waterjet machine and CNC grinders for band saw production.
- 2011 | A major investment is made in cutting edge equipment for steel processing.
- 2013 | The company’s southern office moves to Goldsboro, North Carolina.
- 2015 | Band saw levelling and tensioning is automated.